Why Lionel Messi Is The GOAT Of Football ?

After the final match of the FIFA World Cup, only one name is being heard all over the world, Leo Messi. Argentina has created a history by defeating the France in the final. Messi won u20 world cup, Golden Ball and Golden Boot when he was 18 and won the World Cup, Golden Ball an Silver Boot when he is 35. Messi and Argentina fans are very happy and cheering. Every football experts and celebrities are now talking about Messi. 



Something has been mentioned below-

 Luka Modric: 

"I watched the World Cup final. I was very happy for Leo Messi and Argentina. I think they deserved to win it. The GOAT debate ? people can debate all they want, but for me, no one is above him. He is the greatest to ever do it"

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 

"The only Ronaldo is ahead of Messi is the age"

Trent Alexander - Arnold: 

"He's something that I don't think I'll ever see again. I'm just trying to enjoy every minute watching him"

Jamie Carragher: 

"Messi, I think I'm with the majority on that Ronaldo does things that other players can do but he does them more often. Messi does things that other can't do"

Rafael Nadal: 

"For someone so great to end his career in this way was moving. When Messi scored the third goal, I was in tears"

Lionel Messi and his 2022 World Cup was incredible. Messi receive various achievement after FIFA world cup final:

1. Three of the five most liked Instagram posts of all-time are of Messi and the World Cup.

2.  Won the Golden Ball

3. Messi have 98 Goals, 1 World Cup, 1 Copa America, 1 Finalissima

 


Comments

Popular Posts